10/19/2011

Camera Equipment- Shelley Myke

A list the Wildlife - Nature Photography Equipment I use:

- Canon Rebel XSI DSL Camera
Canon EP-EX15 Eye Piece

-Canon EF 17-40mm F4 L Series Zoom Lens
with a Hoya 77mm UV Filter and Canon Lens Hood

-Canon EF 100mm F2.8 USM Macro Lens
with a Hoya Pro 58mm UV Filter and Canon Lens Hood

-Canon EF 70-200 mm F4 L Series Zoom Lens
with a Hoya Pro 67mm UV Filter and Canon Lens Hood

-Canon EF 300mm F4 L Series Prime Lens
with a Hoya Pro 77mm UV Filter and Canon Lens Hood

Canon Limited Edition Camera Bag
Monfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod with Ball Head
Mono Pod
Garman GPS Navigator


Rain Sleeves (2)
Zeikos Remote Cable Release
Lexar and SanDisk Memory cards- ranging from 2GB- 16GB (8)

National Audubon Feild Guides: (3)
Butterflies and Moths, Mammals, Trees

Energizer Personal Alarm- in case I get in trouble or lost
Coghlan Compass, Thermometer and Whistle (combined)- in case I get lost
LED Head Light- For night shooting- or in case I get lost


Winter & Rain Gear:

Insulated Winter Socks/Gloves (2), Insulated Thermo Jeans, Insulated Thermo shirt and pants, Columbia Insulated/Water Proof Winter Boots, Columbia Insulated Ski Jacket and Pants and Rain Coat/Pants


Misc... Extra Lens Caps, Lens Pen, Cleaning Cloths, Lens Cleaner, Memory Card Case,
Several Body/camera harnesses, shoulder hardness, water bottle, waste/
shoulder and body harness, Canon Neck Strap and waste belt and velcro
carrying straps for equipment.

So you'll notice I include lots of "in case I get lost" stuff in my gear. That's because I get lost pretty easily. The problem is usually I forget and leave it in the car!

So what more could I want? Check back soon to learn "Whats on My WISH LIST."

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciate and will appear immediately after it is approved. Thank you. Kind Regards Shelley

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.