9/07/2012

Secret Insider Photography Information- New DSLR soon to be released

I had a very interesting week end  that I would like to share with my readers. During a Photography Trip this Canadian Long Weekend weekend I met up with a fellow photographer. I did not ask for permission to share his name here, so I will leave his name out in this article due to respect and professional courtesy.  

He tells me he is paid to travel and test the newest proto types of photography equipment. Of course that's where I sat up and took notice. He was an interesting man indeed. During our encounter he was testing a new full frame proto type SLR camera soon to be released. He was unable to tell me which name brand company was releasing this new piece of equipment (I ask) and he was unable to reveal that information to the public yet. I have never been shy about inquiring when I am curious and the photographer in me couldn't help but look for the company name. Of course the name was taped over. Guess I am not the only curious photographer out there.

So be on the look out for this new equipment this week. Secretly I hope it is a Canon. I can always dream.

It behooves me to always keep in mind, that it is not the photography equipment that creates the image... it is the skill and creative vision of the photographer. I must admit I do sometimes enjoy the window shopping for all the latest equipment. On occasion that equipment makes it into my camera bag. Though for the most part I wait for the prices to drop to a more reasonable level and for all of the "bugs" to be worked out before I invest my hard earned money. 

All in all I am thinking I might very well be interested in exploring a career such as his. Getting paid to travel and create images is very appealing. Of course we must remember the saying... that grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciate and will appear immediately after it is approved. Thank you. Kind Regards Shelley

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.